Oracle Online Training
Our Oracle Online Training has been created and developed in accordance with the advice of leading professionals in the field who have been in the workforce for more than ten years, have won widespread recognition for their work, and have a solid foundation in the use and application of Oracle Corporation's tools and services. To assist professionals—current and aspiring—learn Oracle online with full-time virtual access from the greatest trainers and mentors in the field, Needintech Oracle Classes Online Training in Chennai was established.
Have Questions? Ask our Experts to Assist with Course Selection.
Oracle Corporation is currently a leader in the development of hardware and software tools, services, and solutions for a variety of markets and industries, including hospitality, high-end technology, healthcare, consumer relations, food, travel, and others. Our Oracle Online Course gives you the business acumen, technical know-how, and managerial vision needed to provide the services and solutions your career demands. You can apply for any of these many technical sectors with an Oracle certification, giving you a competitive advantage over others and better pay.
- Yes. If you want to pursue a career in database administration, it will be worthwhile for you to invest your time and money. Oracle is something you may include in your resume if you want, and it will undoubtedly help you in many ways. The main advantages of studying Oracle database are its advanced RDBMS capabilities.
- Oracle is the preferred database management and security solution for the world’s most successful organisations and enterprises. Although Oracle is notoriously expensive, it is unquestionably one of the top DBMS products in terms of efficient database administration and application.
- When you enrol in the course, you gain access to all of the courses in the Specialization, and when you complete the work, you will receive a certificate. Your electronic Certificate will be added to your Accomplishments page, where you will be able to print it or add it to your LinkedIn profile. You can audit the course for free if you only want to read and view the course content.
- Oracle, like SQL Server and other relational database systems, is fundamentally similar. It’s relatively simple to learn if you’re familiar with Linux and SQL. If you’ve already learnt SQL Server, you can learn Oracle databases.
Syllabus of oracle Online Course
Module 1: Introduction to DBMS
- Approach to Data Management
- Introduction to prerequisites
- File and Filesystem
- Disadvantages of file
- Review of Database Management Terminology
- Database Models
- Hierarchal Model
- Network Model
- Relational Model
More Module 2: Introduction to RDBMS Module 3: Sub Language Commands Module 4: Introduction to SQL Database Object Module 5: Built-in Functions Module 6: Grouping the Result of a Query Module 7: Working with Integrity Constraints Module 8: REF constraint Module 9: Querying Multiple Tables (Joins) Module 10: Working with Sub Queries Module 11: Working with DCL, TCL Commands
Module 2: Introduction to RDBMS
Module 3: Sub Language Commands
Module 4: Introduction to SQL Database Object
Module 5: Built-in Functions
Module 6: Grouping the Result of a Query
Module 7: Working with Integrity Constraints
Module 8: REF constraint
Module 9: Querying Multiple Tables (Joins)
Module 10: Working with Sub Queries
Module 11: Working with DCL, TCL Commands