Mobile Automation - Appium Training
Mobile Automation - Appium training from Needintech covers software testing ideas, types of mobile apps and app testing generics, manual and automated testing, utilising Appium and Selendroid for automated testing, and much more. This Mobile Automation - Appium Testing certification course will teach you how to discover issues with mobile app security, reliability, performance, and stability.
- Enterprises can use Mobile Application Testing to create applications that are scalable and accessible across various platforms. It is a method of developing application software by testing it for functionality, usability, and consistency. This can be accomplished by both automation and manual testing.
- Mobile Application Testing is the practise of testing application software for portable mobile devices for functionality, usability, and consistency. Mobile Application Testings are either pre-installed or downloaded via mobile software distribution channels.
- Learn the language.
- Objects and classes.
- Interfaces and inheritance.
- Strings and numbers are generics.
- The distinction between testing mobile and web apps: Mobile Application Testing can be used on a variety of devices, such as a cell phone, tablet, locking system, or fitness tracker. 2. Web browsers have been designed to be immobile. When testing online applications progresses to testing mobile applications, the process becomes increasingly complex.
- Fill out a brief form. Please tell us about yourself and your technical abilities.
- We can help you get certified. To complete the certification procedure, one of our managers will contact you shortly.
- Earn money by testing apps.
Syllabus of Mobile Automation – Appium Course
Module 1 : Introduction to Mobile Application Testing
- Market size and figures
- Players in the Mobile Space
- Target audiences and customers
- Business Model in Mobile Space
- Overview of Mobile Devices
- Different types of Mobile Application Testings
- Mobile Application Testing Architecture
- Client-side architecture
- Server-side architecture
- Connection Types
- Development Platforms for Mobile Application Testings