Web Automation - Selenium
Online Selenium certification training courses assist you in learning automation testing and becoming a certified A4Q Selenium Tester. Through hands-on projects and case studies, you will learn components such as Selenium IDE, RC, Selenium WebDriver, and Selenium Grid as part of the online Selenium training course. Learn from industry experts and SME’s become certified with this Selenium course.
In this Selenium certification training programme, you will learn about the following topics:
- Benefits of Selenium automation testing.
- Selenium RC.
- Using Selenium IDE to deploy functions and commands.
- In Eclipse, use Sikuli, JUnit, and the TestNG plugin.
- Maven and the object repository.
- A primer on Selenium WebDriver.
- Textbox, Checkbox, and multiple Windows training programmes for Selenium WebDriver.
- Selenium Grid is being used for software automation testing.
- A basic understanding of C or Java is advantageous but not required for taking this Selenium certification training.
- Nowadays, testing software is crucial since it is so commonplace. Testing automation uses the Selenium tool. A thorough software automation testing certification programme developed by subject-matter specialists is available from Intellipaat. By enrolling in this Selenium training course, you can advance in your job quickly.
- The reported average yearly salary for certified Selenium testing specialists is Rs. 8,00,000. This amount rises to Rs. 12,00,000. and even Rs. 27,00,000. for a manager of Selenium testing.
- The goal of this Selenium Certification Training is to teach developers and manual testers how to automate web apps using a solid foundation and integrate them into an organization’s DevOps procedures. This Selenium Certification course covers a lot of real-world situations and examples to show how to utilise Selenium WebDriver efficiently.
- The Selenium Course Certification begins with a review of fundamental Java principles before introducing the fundamentals of test automation and discussing its significance in the field. A strong framework is built utilising the Page Object Design Pattern, Data-Driven Approach, and the creation of reusable components to increase efficiency.
Syllabus of Automation Testing Course in Chennai
- Introduction to automation testing
- Process of automation
- Features of automation
- Advantage of automation
Overview of Selenium components
Overview of Supported Technologies
Some installation on selenium
What is Selenium Remote Control
Sample Programs in RC for :
Selenium – Ide
What is selenium Ide?
What is selenese
How to identify elements in webpage using Selenium