Flutter Online Training
This Flutter Course in Chennai will get you started developing mobile apps. This Flutter for Beginners course will teach you the fundamentals of getting started with Flutter as well as how to begin building applications for different devices using the same codebase. Therefore, if you're looking for something to do with your time, try this. Flutter Training in Chennai will also help you to know the industry trending software development tools, which gives an extra added value for your career.
Have Questions? Ask our Experts to Assist with Course Selection.
- Flutter developers are in high demand. The demand for experienced and skilled Flutter developers has grown tremendously in recent years, particularly in the mobile app sector. This growth in demand is directly related to the benefits of working with Flutter.
- Flutter Developer salaries in India range from 1.2 Lakhs to 10.0 Lakhs per year, with an average yearly pay of 3.6 Lakhs.
- Simple to learn. Java and Kotlin are both simple to learn languages, and Dart, the flutter programming language, is also simple to learn. Understanding Java and its syntax is always beneficial because Kotlin’s syntax is based on it.
- Although no prior expertise in mobile, web, or desktop development is required to learn flutter, if you have experience developing applications for other platforms, you will learn flutter much faster. For developers coming from other platforms like as Android, iOS, React Native, or Web, Flutter features relatively little documentation.
- The future of flutter development looks promising. The framework is still in its early phases, with plenty of possibility for development. Flutter is open source and completely free to use. It was also created by Google, so there will be plenty of assistance.
Syllabus of Flutter Online Course
Module 1: Introduction to Flutter Development
- Intro to flutter
- What is flutter
- Why use flutter
More Module 2: Installations and Setup for Flutter Development Module 3: Introduction To Dart Module 4: Introducing Widget Module 5: Common Widget in Flutter Module 6: Stateless and Stateful Widgets- The Concept Module 7: Navigating through Navigation
Module 2: Installations and Setup for Flutter Development
Module 3: Introduction To Dart
Module 4: Introducing Widget
Module 5: Common Widget in Flutter
Module 6: Stateless and Stateful Widgets- The Concept
Module 7: Navigating through Navigation